When creating your own home theater, you should think carefully about how you want to make it before taking any action, since this way, you can save a lot of time and money.
One of the best ways to watch movies at home is to have your own image projector, a device used for the projection of images and videos.
There are many types of projectors, such as:
- Cinematographic projector.
- Video projector.
- Slide projector.
- Light projector.
Projectors are used by many people for either recreational or commercial purposes. Many use them to watch movies, series, or TV. Others prefer to play video games, while some users take advantage of them in commercial establishments.
These devices have multiple functions, but one of the most interesting is being able to connect to Bluetooth. This technology provides a secure and wireless connection allowing the user to link any device with the projector.
Projectors with Bluetooth are devices that can offer you greater comfort to project audiovisual content. They are very practical for both professional and home presentations.
Why Would You Choose a Projector with Bluetooth?
A projector with Bluetooth is perfect to forget about all those annoying cables you used to connect before. It also serves to connect directly to your pc, tablet, or smartphone.
Bluetooth is used to output the sound to headphones or external speakers, and if you connect it to a projector, you can enjoy series and movies without connecting the sound cables.
How to Use Bluetooth Technology to Connect a Projector?
It is important to note that not all projectors have Bluetooth. Not all brands use this technology. Also, Bluetooth adapters come in most modern projectors.
The steps to connect your projector using Bluetooth technology are:
- The first thing you have to do is turn on your projector by pressing the switch or using the remote control. Later, you have to connect the Bluetooth USB adapter to the device. The USB port is located on the back of most projectors.
- Now you must select “Bluetooth Devices” in the “Hardware and Sound” section in the Control Panel (Windows). In case you have MAC, then you will have to select “Bluetooth” in “System Preferences” in the Apple logo, which appears in the top menu bar.
- Depending on the operating system you have, select the option “Add” (Windows) or “Configure Bluetooth device” (MAC). That way, the setup wizard will appear.
- Remove the lens cap from the projector and click the “Bluetooth” button so the device can detect it. Then click the “Next” or “Continue” button in the Bluetooth setup wizard.
- Next, you must select the type of device compatible with the computer. If you use another, then select “Other devices.” Insert the CD that contains the hardware drivers, and then choose the file to install.
- Click on the detected Bluetooth device and enter the code for the projector that appears in the manual. Press “Enter” and then “OK” when the device confirms that the units are already connected.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speakers to a Projector?
In many cases, it can be tedious to connect speakers to a projector. There are several effective solutions, but one of the most interesting is Bluetooth technology.
Technological advances allow us to connect a Bluetooth speaker to our projector. However, it is essential to note that Bluetooth audio is not standard for all devices, so you should make sure that yours has this option. As we have already said before, not all projectors have Bluetooth.
The most efficient way to know if our projector or the one we want to buy has Bluetooth is by checking it on the projector manufacturer’s page.
When you’ve already confirmed that your projector has Bluetooth, then it’s time to set it up. It should be noted that this configuration is as simple as connecting a Bluetooth device to your smartphone. Even so, it is important that you know the options and controls that you must handle on your projector.
It is advisable to have the user manual at hand since surely you can read the instructions in detail. However, we will explain it below.
The first thing you should do is put the Bluetooth speaker in pairing mode. That can be achieved by holding down the power button or a switch with the Bluetooth symbol. Everything will depend on the brand of the speaker.
Once you’ve placed the speaker in pairing mode, select it from the projector’s menu. You have already connected your Bluetooth speaker to the projector. Now you just have to check the audio quality.
If it sounds quiet, that means that the speaker is of low quality, so you will have to update it or, failing that, buy another (in case that sound does not satisfy your needs).